Friday, June 21, 2024

Selecting an outside table.


   Let me tell you. It was a hard decision. In total it cost us rounded to $500.00 to get both the table set and the chairs. The set was from Backyard Creations. It comes with a table that you have to assemble, 4 chairs, and an umbrella. We didn't like the chairs, so we got some from another set for $100.00 a piece. Honestly they look better with the chairs we bought for it. It feels bigger and more lux. But the table is nice. I just have to see how it holds up in the cold of winter. 

One thing I want to be careful of is the sun reflecting on the plants I set on it. Did you know a plant could get sunburnt? I found that out when researching aloe vera plants. And my concern with the glass table is that the plants could get to much sun. 

But all that worry aside I am happy with the purchase. I would like to continue to make good home choices for our house, and hopefully spend a little less money. 

One thing we have found out is that if you split the cost of big purchases with someone else it costs you less. We do that for things in the house that we share. Honestly it's better for my mentality to share the cost of things with the other people who use them. I think it's better for a home environment. 

THank you so much for listening. Your girl Laura Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artificial intelligence by Laura Joy Schmidt

    Artificial intelligence, or AI is fast overtaking the internet and the world. This is an image from an app that let me type in a sentenc...