Friday, June 21, 2024


 Hi it's your girl Laura Joy! 

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I am a single gal set on my career of being an interior designer. I have worked 2 kinds of jobs. 1 at a gas station and the other at a grocery store on 3 locations. Always working for minimum wage I have learned how hard life can get out there. I have 1 daughter. My little garden made with love. But right now I live in a psychiatric hospital in a separate home called a Hab House. Honestly i just think of it as my life is cool, not boring. 

I grew up in a little neighborhood in Cedar Rapids Iowa on Mansfeild AVE, on the South East side. We had a descent sized yard which in theory had used to be an Indian site given that my sister found two arrow heads in the dirt underneath our old oak tree. We had fun playing mud fights with our neighbors and having our mother give us 3 baths a day. Jumping into the neighbors pool to rescue cats in the fall, and making paint out of the red bud tree. I had a good childhood which I am thankful for. 

My hobbies are vast! But I really enjoy interior design. Just making a house a home is important for us all to do, sometimes we just need a friend to do it alongside us. that's why I think this job is important. 

I love singing, and dancing, and craft making, learning about life, making connections with people. I have a You Tube Channell called Laura Joy. I also have a playstation account with the username AlmondArrows. I have no friends currently. If you ever want to play with me just have a little patience I am still learning about it.

My birthday is June 23rd 1998. And I am turning 26 this year. Btw today is 06/21/2024. 

Well that's enough about myself. I hope I can bless and inspire you to keep on keeping on even when life gets tough. I'm here for you. Your girl Laura Joy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artificial intelligence by Laura Joy Schmidt

    Artificial intelligence, or AI is fast overtaking the internet and the world. This is an image from an app that let me type in a sentenc...