Saturday, June 22, 2024


Promises. 

It's important to have forgiveness, for myself and for those around me. I'm dealing with a lot of people who don't understand the importance of keeping a promise. Lately I've been making a promise and I'm not able to keep it. It's hella embarrassing. But I tried. Even if it didn't work out I tried. That's what counts for me. The earth may pass and people fade away but I'm still here. My mind still works. 

It's a bit hard to trust in God when a promise that I've been told just doesn't come to be. And I have lost my faith in him many times. But he still put that rainbow there. He still made that promise that I'll prosper. That I will soar on wings as eagles. That I can ask him something and he wants to make it happen. He has his own timing though. He knows everything that happens and that can happen. He doesn't count you exempt if you aren't on a level with others. He wants you to make your own level. Sorry if this didn't quite flow. I hope you got something from this. Your girl Laura Joy!
 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Artificial intelligence by Laura Joy Schmidt

    Artificial intelligence, or AI is fast overtaking the internet and the world. This is an image from an app that let me type in a sentenc...